1031 Exchange Program Services
Our team has experience with the 1031 exchange process and can help you complete the transactions on time, avoiding tax issues.
Key Rules / Notes
- You must designate your replacement (“new”) property within 45 days of the close date of your exchange (“current”) property. (Luckily you can designate more than 1 property, see below.)
- You can designate an unlimited number of potential replacement properties as long as the fair market value of the replacement properties designated does not exceed 200% of the fair market value of the properties being exchanged.
- You must close on the new property within 180 days (about 6 months) from the close of your exchange property.
- Your debt/equity ratios must stay the same on all exchange funds used from the exchange to the new property to avoid creating a tax liability.
We are the multi-family real estate experts
GROW YOUR REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO TODAY
We are a full service real estate brokerage that can assist you with all of your multi-family real estate needs, from buy-side and sell-side broker services to investment advisory and property management services.
MULTI-FAMILY BROKERAGE SERVICES
When it comes to buying or selling real estate property, our goal is assist you in maximizing the potential of each transaction through our buy-side and sell-side real estate brokerage services.
- Buy Side Representation
- Sell Side Representation
- 1031 Exchange
Our team can help maximize the performance of your real estate portfolio regardless of what part of the investment cycle you are in.
- Portfolio Assessment
- Property Evaluation
- Assessment Appeal Facilitation
Our proprietary “Re-positioning Program” is designed to turn around poorly performing properties. Whether the property is physically in poor condition, or if you have tenant, legal, or other major issues with the property our team can help.
- Property Assessments
- Repositioning Program
- Turn Around Consulting
OUR CLOSED DEALS
The 3L Properties team has assisted clients throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. Some of our closed transactions can be seen below.